- The novel revolves around Robert Landon's attempt to save his beloved mentor, Peter Solomon. (So that's where "The Solomon Key" comes in.)
- As in The Da Vinci Code, there is an important truth that mankind must learn, and a sicko pain-loving enemy, "with a hidden past and ... many faces" who must be dealt with.
- Freemasonry is prominently featured in the novel, and it looks as if the Masons are the good guys.
- In the Dan Brown universe, Freemasonry includes such luminaries as Albert Einstein and Albrecht Durer.
- Famous physicists from history make appearances, including Isaac Newton, Erwin Schrodinger, and Neils Bohr.
- The reviewer hints at a religious outlook in the novel to the effect that no religion has a monopoly on the truth.
So, there's enough here to really whet one's appetite for the book, and yet not so much that it will spoil the experience of reading it.
Many thanks to the informant who notified me about this review.